Thursday, October 10, 2013

Liking FB pages

Been having a few issues with my FB page not allowing me to like businesses as the company I work for (TaskRiot).

Even so - I know that there's something TaskRiot can do for ALL of the businesses my classmates are working on.  TaskRiot exists to make your life easier.  Anything you might need, we can do.

FB is all about quid pro quo.  If I like your page, you might like mine.  From there, you may visit my page or even use some of my services.  That's what makes FB great.  It also gives me access to all of your friends...and their friends...and so on.  The possibilities are endless.

Annnnddd.....now to fight with FB some more.  C'mon give me snake eyes, baby!

1 comment:

  1. I used to run a reminder service ( reminder & gifts for any occasion).. but I definitely like the idea of a task service. We all run out of time during the day / week/ month to complete our to-do lists. Continue with the interesting blogs and good look with the business.

    ReplyDelete